Wednesday 24 September 2014

TBT- Keeping it Cool















~Comic Con
~Cos play
~Logan Echolls/Jason Dohring
~Veronica Mars
~Fan Girl
~Frozen, Game of Thrones, Avengers
~Epic day

I can still remember this very day in detail as it was the day I meet one of my teenage crushes, Mr Logan Echoll's from the television show Veronica Mars. It was quite an exciting day. I'm embarrassed to say I was a typical fan girl, although I didn't scream or cry or anything like that haha. I was more the type when I meet him I was speechless and didn't know what to say. Then when I got his autograph I had a serious case of word vomit I just couldn't stop talking and embarrassing myself. I told him how he was my teenage crush and that he looked ridiculously hot in the navy/marine outfit in the movie. How embarrassing.

Note to self, learn how to keep your cool around celebrities!

Xo Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment